Friday, 09 October 2020
  3 Replies
  253 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Data is from pier 12 and consists of 2 hours of Ha subs plus 5 hours of O3 and also S2, so that's quite a lot of integration time.

Still finding it more difficult with this pier to stretch the data though. Not totally happy with it, but as I've still so much to learn, hopefully later on I'll find a way to be able to do so. Will shortly be posting the front half of the Pelican taken using pier 6 which I have found more amenable to my butchery. :) Hope all is well.

IC5067 Pier 12.jpg

Cheers,
Ray

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[size=150]Another great image Ray and I am really pleased to see the detail round those nebulous outcrops. I like the colour balance too, and how you have managed to keep a good blend, without glaring it too much. 

Take care and I will be in touch.

Simon
[/size]
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
[size=150]Another great image Ray and I am really pleased to see the detail round those nebulous outcrops. I like the colour balance too, and how you have managed to keep a good blend, without glaring it too much. 

Take care and I will be in touch.

Simon
[/size]
Votes
Undo
Thank you Simon for those really nice words of encouragement. It took me quite a long time to make some of the improvements there, but in time I'll hopefully learn what techniques to use for different situations, without the need to repeatedly try different options. 

Having now read the new update from Steve regarding the changes being undertaken, I look forward to a replacement camera on this pier, my main excuse for the quality of my pics. One less excuse for me to use though. :( A bad workman always blames........ 

Always nice hearing from you Simon. 

Cheers,  Ray 

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road