Thursday, 10 September 2020
  3 Replies
  287 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I thought I would put all these together as one or two of them I have been working on for a while - it just so happens they have come together at the same time. Some were easier to do than others. Thanks everyone...

Pier 4 - NGC 7333

Pier 4 is a ZWO ASI-2066MC Pro OSC, with a Sigma 105mm f/1.4 lens stopped to F/2, an Astromechanics focuser, guided with a ZWO ASI-120 Mini and ZWO Mini guide scope, on an Astro Physics AP900 GTo3 mount. The mount actually runs unguided, so the guide scope is in there only as a backup. For this object I used 90 subs each at 2 minutes long - totalling 3 hours.[size=100]

[/size]

NGC7333 finished.jpg

Pier 7 - LDN 471

[size=100]
Pier 7 is a William Optics FLT132 F5.6 APO, with a QSI 660-WSG Mono CCD camera, all on a Paramount MX mount. For this image I used a combination of narrowband data totalling an integration time of 560 minutes - 9 hours 20 minutes.
[/size]

LBN471 finished5.png  

Pier 1 - NGC 6823

Pier 1 uses a 10 inch f/6.8 CDK astrograph from 656 Imaging and I used 12 Has, 18 OIIIs and 10 SIIs. I found this object more difficult to process than the others here, but each sub was at 10 minutes long, totalling an imaging time of 6 hours 40 minutes.

NGC 6823 finalised2.png  

Votes
Undo
A brilliant set of images. Only had a chance to have a quick peek right now but will definitely give more time to them later. Some really interesting things to find out about these I'm sure. 

Regards,  Ray

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Lovely images there Simon :)

Phil McCauley
Roboscopes Website Admin

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you Phil for your ongoing kindness and support of the images that I do, even the ones that are a little bit dubious! You are a good man and I hope to hear from you soon. Simon
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road