Latest Announcement: My Datasets and Data Station and Dataset Zipping View Post
  Thursday, 21 January 2021
  3 Replies
  224 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
These two jobs now submitted. Both fit easily in a single frame.

Pier 14 IC1396.png Rosette Nebula.png

Both narrowband 30 x 240 sec subs each of Ha, SII and OIII.

old_eyes
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Afternoon gentlemen :)

Now I am sure you are already aware and i just added a new sticky re subbmissions because of this just in case. I hope you do not mind but I thought it would make life easier

ic1396 is pretty darn close to setting at present so I am checking, is this a "do now" object or a future planning object for May onwards ?

Ps Phil is adding a notes section this week to the submission form, so you can add info like this so we know any special requirements or if in deed its a future planned order :)

Steve

Please ignore my dylexia wherever possible, just be thankful I can control my Tourettes ;)

Things to do, so little time!

Steve
Roboscopes Tea Boy

3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Steve,

Message received and understood. Perhaps I was responding too aggressively to the "targets all over the sky" challenge ;-).

I will work harder to pick up things rising later and leave stuff that is setting until later. For example, I was going to whack in a nice view of the Veil Complex, but I will leave that until later in the year.

In the meantime, IC1396 was not intended for now, but for when it is a 'good' target.

old_eyes
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Steve,

Message received and understood. Perhaps I was responding too aggressively to the "targets all over the sky" challenge ;-).

I will work harder to pick up things rising later and leave stuff that is setting until later. For example, I was going to whack in a nice view of the Veil Complex, but I will leave that until later in the year.

In the meantime, IC1396 was not intended for now, but for when it is a 'good' target.

old_eyes

Not at all to be honest keep doing as it's helping my and Phil niticing things that need sorting

To that end Phil is modding the form, so we all know from now on

2x tick boxes to subbmision form in a box with a one or other must be ticked to complete the form

Title - Type of booking

1 - Current
2 - Forward plannned/not risen

I am hoping It helps us when inputting as well as you when submitting

Keep them coming :)

Please ignore my dylexia wherever possible, just be thankful I can control my Tourettes ;)

Things to do, so little time!

Steve
Roboscopes Tea Boy

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road
Birmingham