Saturday, 05 September 2020
  1 Replies
  262 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I started on these images quite some time ago and have gradually finished them. I found the lion's nebula hard to process, because there was little signal, at least that is how it seemed to me to be, for the 'lion' part of it, but I have done my best - perhaps I need to try and tweak the image so it is not quite so dark... Pier 5 uses a Takahashi Epsilon 180 F/2,8 astrograph, on a Skywatcher EQ 8 mount with a ZWO ASI071 Pro Colour CMOS camera. For IC5070 I used 120 subs at 2 minutes long each and the lion's nebula was 100 subs at 2 minutes long each, thus totalling 4 hours and 3 hours 20 minutes integration time respectively. Thanks everyone...

Image24v2.jpg

Lion finished.jpg
Votes
Undo
Simon come on!

Now you're doing it deliberately. I don't suppose you can make out a bird in one of the pictures and some feline creature in the other! :) There ought to be a name from what I'm suffering from.  This won't make any sense at all unless my replies are read in the correct sequence. :)

Absolute pure coincidence when it comes to that Sh2-132 image. All shall be revealed.

Cheers Ray.

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road