Tuesday, 07 February 2023
  6 Replies
  708 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

Hello all,

due to a hard drive failure I unfortunately lost job 1808 among others. Can one of the members who still has the job provide me with a download link?

Of the data I lost, this job is the only one that really matters to me. Because it is a part of the Orion Mosaic. Without the job I can not complete the mosaic :(

Regards

Darius

Votes
Undo

Hi Darius, 

That's not going to be a problem as I'm sure Phil will be able to temporarily put it back up there for you as soon as he can find some time. Even if for any reason he can't then I have just zipped the folder up and we can sort out a way to get it to you. Google drive is a good way for me to make it available, but I'm sure there are alternatives. Anyway, sorry to hear about that happening to you, but hopefully with this dataset all is not lost. 

Please excuse the pun. :)

Cheers, 

Ray 

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

Votes
Undo

I forgot this. Any others you can think of that we can assist you with? That's a situation we all dread despite our good intentions to regularly back up. Just compile a list, as apart from pier 1, I have copies of everything on piers 3, 5 and 14. 

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo

I did see your original message Darius, but I was away at the time so forgot about it :(

I still have the data, so will upload it back to Pier 5 momentarily - please try and download it in approx 4 hours.

Phil McCauley
Roboscopes Website Admin

Votes
Undo

Thanks Phil and Ray for the quick reply :)

Besides job 1808 I am still missing job 1855 from pier 14.

From the other data I have backups or are still on the servers.

Regards

Darius

1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo

It's now also reuploading - please give it 4 hours again :)

Phil McCauley
Roboscopes Website Admin

Votes
Undo

Darius, 

That job 1855 is a bit of a mystery. I blinked the data which consists of RGB filter subs, however, all the blue subs are totally out of focus. A screen full of full moon's in place of stars. So only green and red. The mystery is that according to the submission for this job there should have been 36 Ha and 48 o3 subs as well. No sign of those.

I'm afraid that I can't figure out what has happened and whether it is possible to complete the mosaic. Only Paul (Pebster 2005) may have the answer. You should get that job though, just in case.

Regards, 

Ray 

Ray
Roboscopes Guinea Pig

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road
Birmingham