Saturday, 24 July 2021
  6 Replies
  249 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi
there is a schedule a 4 pane mosaic of SADR , with job 1063 1064 1065 1066 .
it seems there is a schedule errors , in the jobs queue we can see :
001063 90 7.17h 0.0%
001064 P14 sh2-108 961 86 7.17h 0.0%
001065 P14 sh2-108 961 180 14.33h 11.1%
001066 P14 sh2-108 961 90 7.17h 22.2%

It seems that job 1065 was schedule 2 times ? in job queue it is note as 14h data
can you check steve ?

thanks
florent
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Yes I noticed that Florent.

The job submission is correct, so it may have been double entered in some way.

Much more embarrassing is that in reviewing the Sadr Mosaic jobs I noticed an error on my part. Job 1066 has the Blue filter specified instead of the Ha filter.

What is best to do @Asatron? Is it possible to edit a job once it has started? I will submit an additional job for the missing Ha, in case that is not possible.

My apologies to all - finger trouble.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
New job for missing Ha - 1102
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Honestly, our software is very good, it has one caveat however. Once a job is input its far easier to re-input the whole job again than individually alter 30minute order blocks

We focuser every 30 minutes being an FSQ106 as they suffer from focus creep due to tube contractions from temperature changes, so every image is broken down into 30 minute blocks. So as you can imagine that's an awful lot of changes to a 10 hour job LOL

Sorry about that :(

Steve

Please ignore my dylexia wherever possible, just be thankful I can control my Tourettes ;)

Things to do, so little time!

Steve
Roboscopes Tea Boy

2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No problem. Always good to learn how the system works. We should have an online tutorial sometime to understand how the scheduling software makes its decisions (and probably many other things 'useful to know' about the Roboscopes system).

I have put in an extra job for the missing Ha.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
No problem. Always good to learn how the system works. We should have an online tutorial sometime to understand how the scheduling software makes its decisions (and probably many other things 'useful to know' about the Roboscopes system).

I have put in an extra job for the missing Ha.

Coolio, Pete will be so happy as he would have been the one amending it LOL

off topic

I am waiting with baited breath for one of you to process the M31 data at present nudge nudge........

Please ignore my dylexia wherever possible, just be thankful I can control my Tourettes ;)

Things to do, so little time!

Steve
Roboscopes Tea Boy

2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have been thinking about that, but I still have the North America mosaic to process properly, and work keeps getting in the way ;-)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Follow Us

Newsletter

Proud to use

• FLI

• 656 Imaging

• 10 Micron

• Planewave

• ZWO

Company Details:

Roboscopes

802 Kingsbury Road
Birmingham